- The court operates to protect people, guarantee stability of the law and for the benefit of the state based on the rule of law.
- We employ ca 900 people and offer job opportunities in fifteen cities throughout Estonia.
- We welcome people who share our values, which are professionalism, reliability and independence.
- Every job and position contributes to guaranteeing stability of law.
What do we offer as an employer?
- Convenient organisation of work – flexitime, the option of remote work depending on the place of work or position.
- 35 days of annual leave to everyone.
- Career and rotation opportunities in the judicial system.
- Training and development programmes for the necessary tasks.
- The chance to challenge yourself by instructing and training others. • We recognise our people and value their work.
How to apply?
- You can find information in vacancies HERE
- You can also do your traineeship or become a job shadow at a court. For further information, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.